college park police department

He said he was out of work for two weeks, then did a … That’s when I thought, ‘Man, that guy shot me.’”. Landrum is the commander of the traffic division for CPPD. Chuck Landrum was recently awarded a Purple Heart after being wounded in the line of duty. College Park Police Department. Chief of Police. However, Landrum said he thinks the bullet hit him directly in the neck. We take the issue of campus safety seriously and we will continue to work in developing new programs to make our campus as safe as possible. CPPD officers Sgt. We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. Police ask anyone with information about this incident to call 301-772-4925. Keith Meadows 3717 College Street College Park, Georgia 30337 Phone: (404)761-3131 Fax: (404)765-7077 Visit Department's Homepage County: Fulton. Newnan resident and College Park Police Department Sgt. “It’s so important for people to understand that right now, there are so many that support us and know that they need us,” Landrum said. Landrum said the bullet was surgically removed from his neck. Volunteer fire department serving the University of Maryland in Prince George's County & College Park area, immediate volunteer openings + live-in program. The CPPD Facebook post said the bullet hit Landrum’s bulletproof vest and deflected upward and lodged into his neck. I encourage you to explore this information located in other parts of our web site. The University of Maryland offers many resources and programs to complement the law enforcement initiatives of the department. Chuck Landrum was recently awarded a Purple Heart after being wounded in the line of duty. I ask for the assistance and cooperation of every member of our community and invite you to join us by doing your part to protect yourself and your property. “I didn’t know what it was, then I saw the hole in the windshield. For more information, please see my video message here. The East Coweta Lady Indians took another step in their goal to regain the state softball championship. He said after he was wounded, the College Park Police Chief Ferman Williford told Landrum he was going to recommend him for a Purple Heart award. Landrum added that he feels so much gratitude for Dunn and Smith who helped get him to the hospital after he was shot. Newnan resident and College Park Police Department Sgt. Announcement, Engagement Those wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477), or go online at www.pgcrimesolvers.com, or use the "P3 Tips" mobile app. They are working to identify suspects and a motive. We will be reimplementing membership for Times-Herald.com shortly. Players, parents rattled after shots fired near Senoia ballfield, Rotary helps distribute Farmers to Families food boxes, Zeta disrupts Coweta, leaving many residents without power, No charges against deputy in use of force crash, death, ​Georgia EMCs, telecom providers float competing rural broadband offers, Yeager Road resource center offers food and more, Local races on the ballot, early voting ends Friday, CPR's 'Unity Walk' brings message to Newnan neighborhoods. The mission of the University of Maryland Police is to serve the university community, protect life and property, and to enforce the law. NJSL’s 37th Annual Can-A-Thon to benefit the Coweta Community Food Pantry, Council changes demolition ordinance to use 50-year standard. Tropical Storm Zeta was only in Coweta briefly, but managed to disrupt plenty during its short stay. Photo courtesy College Park Police Department. 98 townhomes proposed for Newnan Crossing Blvd. To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit, U.S. Sets Another Single-Day Coronavirus Case Record, Boo the Flu - Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic, Learn How To Get A $200 AT&T Visa® Card When You Sign Up For TV, Taste The World in Fenton Village- Part II October 1-31.

Psycinfo Thesaurus, Nas Hard Drive For Gaming, Bass 2020, Best Pdf Annotator, Watch The Godfather 3 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Kwh To Watt Hours, Winn Buffet, Marvel Super Hero Mashers,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *