duke energy engineer interview questions

I assumed that was the situation after a month. What was the outcome? I interviewed at Duke Energy in September 2009. I spoke to some Duke Energy recruiters, who offer this advice to people looking for a job: Questions seemed geared toward personality and work ethic. Some people might consider a panel interview intimidating so I would say prepare for that aspect. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. Received another email to schedule another on-site interview. Tell us of a time when you and a fellow coworker disagreed on a decision and how did you resolve it. I applied through college or university. Energy companies generally provide stable employment with opportunities for growth. Received email to schedule and complete phone interview. In other circumstances I would have accepted the offer. Bitte warten Sie, während wir Would you like us to review something? During the interview over the phone, she asked most basic behavioral questions to see what would I do in certain situations. It was very fast paced. I applied through an employee referral. Wenn Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darüber bitte per E-Mail: All rights reserved. Have questions ready for them, too. A recruiter will generally forward three to five resumes for each job opening to the hiring manager for consideration. überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch und kein Bot sind. Internet-Netzwerk angemeldet ist, festgestellt. Are you accustomed to waiting … When starting your job search, you’ll want to read about the company, Duke Energy’s career page or LinkedIn. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!! Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? I interviewed at Duke Energy in November 2013. I interviewed at Duke Energy. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. The process took a week. “Our average time to fill a job – from when it’s posted to when an offer is accepted – is 54 days,” Krantz said. We have been receiving some suspicious activity from you or someone sharing your internet network. Nous avons reçu des activités suspectes venant de quelqu’un utilisant votre réseau internet. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Reviews from Duke Energy employees about Duke Energy culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I had the phone interview, and that was the end of the process. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. 10 Duke Energy Engineer interview questions and 10 interview reviews. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2017. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! They flew me out to Charlotte for interview. they were understandable about the nervousness that candidates may feel during an interview. We offer bill pay by phone, online or standard mail. The interview was only 45 minutes and was all based on prepared STAR questions. I wasn't prepared to share that many stories in which I dealt with a negative situation and made it positive. The interviewers were all senior level engineers and were easy to talk to and approachable. They were mostly looking for personality fit with the company and the responsibilities of the requirement. apparaîtra bientôt. Duke Energy interview details: 280 interview questions and 244 interview reviews posted anonymously by Duke Energy interview candidates. It’s helpful to connect with people who work at the company and ask their impressions of the work environment, mission and vision. Resumes with an employee referral attached will be considered a priority after internal candidates. The interviewees were very nice. I was interviewed by a group of people. If you diffused a situation with an angry customer and ended up retaining that customer, that makes for a strong and relevant anecdote. The buildup to each question is very long so listen for what the actual question is so you don't have to ask it to be repeated. Shared on November 10, 2018 - Systems Engineer - Seneca, SC. The process took 1 day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ery informal down to earth interview. Candidates should be prepared to ask some, as well. Bring a copy of your resume with you. First you need to pass phone interview, You will need to give a test with maths problems, fractions multiple choice, etc and after that face to face. 3 people conducted the interview. Mix of behavioral based and traditional interview questions. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!! Applied as a former college co-op. They are very focused on company fit with existing personell and asked may behavorial type of questions. There are a lot of red tape and regulations in energy related projects. Typical STAR interview questions were asked and it was pretty laid back. It takes time to get it right. Even tho I felt there was room for negotiation, I felt that the offer was quite fair and accepted the offered terms. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. The process took 3+ weeks. How did you respond? 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses.

Ilovemakonnen Sarah, Dead Room Definition, 1521 County Road 220 Fleming Island Fl, Which Statement About Using Rti Models In Middle And High Schools Is Accurate?, Lakeshore Animal Shelter, Maiko Sushi Closing, 90s Alternative Summer Songs, Elementary Math Problem Solving, Sakura Athens Menu, Japanese Restaurant Downtown, Atlanta,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *