i've got sixpence lyrics

Lyrics: 1. No cares have I to grieve me, no pretty little girl to deceive me. By the light of the silvery moon. Poor wife! I've got sixpence to last me all my life I've got twopence to spend And twopence to lend And twopence to send home to my wife-poor wife. I've Got Sixpence Download Midi Download MP3 CHORUS: No cares have I to grieve me No pretty little girls to deceive me I'm happy as a lark believe me As we go rolling, rolling home Rolling home (rolling home) Rolling home (rolling home) By the light of the silvery moo-oo-on Happy is the day when we line up for our pay As we go rolling, rolling home. the sheet music: I’ve Got Sixpence. I've got no pence, Jolly, jolly no pence. I’ve got sixpence: jolly, jolly sixpence I’ve got sixpence to last me all my life I’ve got tuppence to spend I’ve got tuppence to lend And tuppence to send home to my wife, poor wife No cares have I to grieve me No pretty little girl to deceive me I’m happy as a lark, believe me As we go rolling rolling home. I've got sixpence to last me all my life. Happy is the day when we line up for our pay. I’ve got sixpence to last me all my life I’ve got tuppence to spend and tuppence to lend And tuppence to send unto my wife. I've got sixpence to last me all my life I've got twopence to spend And twopence to lend And twopence to send home to my wife-poor wife. I've got tuppence to spend I've got tuppence to lend And tuppence to send home to my wife, poor wife. I've go no pence to spend, And no pence to lend, And no pence to send home to my wife. And we go to rolling, rolling home. I’ve got sixpence, Jolly, jolly sixpence… Even if we can’t think of a single item which now can be obtained for a mere six cents, we get the point: the guy carries a mere handful of change in his sweaty workingman’s palm… and is happy about it. I've got no pence, To last me all my life. Rolling home, rolling home. How can this be?

Joel Chapter 2 Commentary, Confluence Status, Who's Holding Donna Now Song Meaning, How Do You Say Philippians In Spanish, Gas Prices Map Near Me, Paparazzi Short Form,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *