momo sushi lunch special ann arbor

4pcs sushi, 6pcs sashimi, 6pcs spicy tuna roll & salmon salad We ordered the eel salad, Momo burrito, and bibimbop. We spent like 70 bucks. If you want to sit a large group, maybe >6-8, it might not be the place. Español . This place is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Where: Find: Home / USA / Ann Arbor, Michigan / Momo Sushi; Momo Sushi. When...we went on a Sunday evening, it was rather quiet with only a couple of tables. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jump to. Fri-Sun: 11am-9pm, Organic Soybean paste with tofu, scallions and Seaweed, Iceberg lettuce and vegetables with Japanese ginger dressing, Japanese radish, sliced cucumber served with sunomono sauce, Lightly Panko battered deep-fried 3pcs of scallops and Shrimp croquette served with special Salad and Katsu Sauce, Lightly panko battered deep-fried 3pcs of chicken croquette served with special salad and katsu sauce, deep fried or steam 5pcs of gyoza served with spicy ponzu sauce, deep fried or steam 5pcs of vegetable gyoza served with spicy ponzu sauce, Sushi (Nigiri) a la Carte (2 Pieces) / Sashimi a la Carte (3 Pieces), 5pcs chef's choice sushi & California roll, Carrot, green onions, white onion, pepper, bulgogi, and mushrooms, and seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil, side rice, Green mussels, clam, shrimp, squid, scallop, carrot, pepper, white onion, mushrooms, noodles in seasoned udon broth, soft tofu in seasoned sundubu broth side rice, served in hot stone pot with white rice topped with sauteed and seasoned vegetables and gochujang sauce or soy sauce, marinated bulgogi, mushrooms, carrot, green onions,m egg and green pepper on top rice, Choose Sauce: Eel sauce, yumyum sauce, spicy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, Spicy Panku sauce. The rolls were fresh and tasty, and the udon bowl was generous and perfect for a chilly day. SUSHI DELUXE. Deep fried or steam 5 pieces of vegetable gyoza served with spicy ponzu sauce. Day. Sign Up. We had the lunch specials, one with 3 sushi rolls and one with Udon and a California roll. All info on Momo Sushi in Ann Arbor - Call to book a table. I wish that they would include Philly Roll as a basic roll in the pick 3 deal. Rarely are two nice sized clam claws found on a single nigiri piece. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Many guests of this restaurant say that good salmon nigiri, miso soup and tuna poke are offered here. 6 pcs sashimi, 3 pcs sushi, 6 pcs California roll, and house salad. Sign up Sign in. I can’t agree more about the welcoming atmosphere and service as reported about this minimalist no-frills approach to sushi. The Cupbop bowl was delicious. I love their precautions during the covid pandamic. We will be returning customers! tasty. Marinated Tuna, Spicy Tuna, Spicy Crab Salad, Edamame, Corn, Cucumber, Masago, Carrot, Sweet Potato Chips, and Lettuce. We had the lunch specials, one with 3 sushi rolls and one with Udon and a California roll. as well as a Cupbop bowl. However, the rice was dry, the seaweed wrapper around the sea urchin nigiri was stale, and the miso soup was barely warm. The rolls were fresh and tasty, and the udon bowl was generous and perfect for a chilly day. Lunch includes House Salad and a Miso Soup 綾北 . Does this restaurant offer table service? It's a little restaurant with maybe a dozen tables and a small sushi bar. I wish they would have served beer as it would have been nice to have one.More, Went here with my brothers. Between the staff… Complimentary soup and salad was typical yet...tasty. We had miso soup, the salmon poke bowl, both pork and vegetable gyoza, California sushi and ginger tea. The sushi rolls were fresh and average size and quality. Unfortunately, that’s where all the accolades surprisingly ended for me. It's a little restaurant with maybe a dozen tables and a small sushi bar. Also being told "This is the last time I am fixing your order." more. Unfortunately, that’s where all the accolades surprisingly ended for me. Family ordered a variety of foods such as sashimi, California roll, potstickers and Udon noodles. Monday to Saturday . We ordered the eel salad, Momo burrito, and bibimbop. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 895 W Eisenhower Pkwy Colonnade Shopping Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48103-6642. Enter your address for ETA. for $12 AND it comes with both a house salad and miso soup. Be one of the first to write a review! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.my, Ask flintjarvis about Momo Sushi Ann Arbor, Ask MichRichie about Momo Sushi Ann Arbor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ann Arbor, Extended Stay America Hotels in Ann Arbor, Hotels near University of Michigan Museum of Art, Hotels near University of Michigan Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Scholar Cosmetology University, Hotels near Ross Medical Education Center, Hotels near Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy, Hotels near Stamps School of Art & Design Ann Arbor, MI, American Restaurants for Families in Ann Arbor, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Ann Arbor, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Ann Arbor, Restaurants for Group Dining in Ann Arbor, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ann Arbor, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ann Arbor. The sweet potato sushi roll was particularly good. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Momo Sushi Ann Arbor, Michigan yet. The sushi was good, nice portions and enjoyable. Log In. Momo Sushi is an incredible sushi establishment that can meet any bar you set and in the most friendly and spot-on kind of way. Русский . We will definitely return to work our way through the menu! There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Momo Sushi Ann Arbor, Michigan yet. SUSHI COMBINATION. Chicken Teriyaki, 6pcs California Roll, Salad, Rice, & Miso Soup . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I wish they would have served beer as it would have been nice to have one. Map updates are paused. Given they don’t have even a beer or wine license, Momo Sushi won’t be enjoying a return visit from us for a second try. Log In. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. And that’s really unfortunate, too, because not only was their pricing reasonable, food presentation was above average and their generosity with respect to the size of each nigiri slice was obvious. Forgot things which were paid for in the order- and never asked to replace or correct the issue. Wonderfully prepared and presented! Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? And that’s really unfortunate, too, because not only was their pricing reasonable, food presentation was above average and their generosity with respect to the size of each nigiri slice was obvious. Press alt + / to open this menu. Horrible customer service after my order was incorrect. Entrees were delicious and large portions. Get delivery from Momo Sushi super-fast to your door. ... Momo Sushi. And despite our expert palate (my wife is first-generation Japanese), we're really forgiving when it comes to sushi served in the US. We went to Momo for lunch today, and really liked it and will be returning! I was truly astonished at the size of the yellowtail, tuna, scallop, and eel pieces. I would have preferred it to be fresh. Buy the Sushi Lunch $10.99, Sashimi Lunch $13.99, Michigan Combo $15, Sushi and Sashimi Combo $16.99, Umi Deluxe $89.99 & Sushi Party for 2 $45.99. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The menu provides something for everyone with sushi style “burritos,” Korean dishes like bibimbop and bulgogi, noodle bowls, and other dishes that make this place more approachable than the usual sushi place, especially for groups that include people who aren’t interested in raw fish or sushi. We got sushi burritos which were good and a plate of Ann Arbor sushi which was also good/okay. LUNCH SPECIAL. https://momo-sushi-ann-arbor.business.site/. No delivery fee on your first order. deal. We will definitely return to work our way through the menu! the size of the yellowtail, tuna, scallop, and eel pieces. Topped with Lightly Temp battered deep fried eel. The decor is nice, clean and contemporary, with nicely mounted photographs on the dark walls. And despite our expert palate (my wife is first-generation Japanese), we're really forgiving when it comes to sushi served in the US. English . This place by far has one of the most valuable lunch specials in the area! The most unique option with Momo Sushi is being able to customize a roll or rice bowl. Momo Sushi. Clean, great service, typical sushi prices. Sashimi Lunch Box. Doordash Postmates. CHICKEN TERIYAKI LUNCH BOX 10.95. We ordered the eel salad, Momo burrito, and bibimbop. They couldn't have been more friendly on the call and the food was ready and easy to pick up when we arrived. Skip to Main Content. Great bubble tea, ginger tea or coffee are the best drinks of Momo Sushi. The sushi was good, nice portions and enjoyable. Beef Teriyaki, 6pcs Tuna Roll, Salad, Rice, & Miso Soup. Be one of the first to write a review! 377 Bernard Ave. Kelowna, B.C. Momo Sushi. Highly recommend.More, I came here with my daughter as we were trying to burn up time before heading to a friends. Dinner 5 pm - 9 pm. The service was very fast and food solid though nothing special. Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Seafood, Korean, Fusion. There aren’t a lot of tables, so I will be avoiding busy times of day....We had the lunch specials, one with 3 sushi rolls and one with Udon and a California roll. Sunday 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Yes, it was a Sunday afternoon so I’ll give them a little latitude for the clear challenge to the freshness of the clam. Order online. She devoured almost all 8 pieces on her own, so we will be back for that roll again. Well done! The menu provides something for everyone with sushi style “burritos,” Korean dishes like bibimbop and bulgogi, noodle bowls, and other dishes that make this place more approachable than the usual sushi place, especially for groups that include people who aren’t interested in raw fish or sushi. It was a nice balance of rice, lettuce, scallops, shrimp, crab and vegetables. And that’s really unfortunate, too, because not only was their pricing reasonable, food presentation was above average and their generosity with respect to the size of each nigiri slice was obvious.More, We went to Momo for lunch today, and really liked it and will be returning! The sushi was good, nice portions and enjoyable. However, the rice was dry, the seaweed wrapper around the sea urchin nigiri was stale, and the miso soup was barely warm. Book now at Sushi restaurants near Ann Arbor on OpenTable. It's sushi, what's so difficult? Rarely are two nice sized clam claws found on a single nigiri piece. The rolls were fresh and tasty, and the udon bowl was generous and perfect for a chilly day. Momo also offers a diverse selection of vegetarian ($3-$5), classic ($3-$8), and specialty ($11-$15) sushi rolls. Both provided plenty of food, and were accompanied by a salad and miso soup. It's a good casual quick place for sushi. Four of us had rolls and Bimimbab and all enjoyed. Entrees were delicious and large portions. more. Provides Catering, Reservations, Delivery, Takeout. Highly recommend. Your Address. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Eel gochujang sauce and sesame oil, Wrapped in green cabbage, beef bulgogi, cucumber inside. Order online. delivery fee. I wanted to leave a review especially when I saw the recent negative one.

Your Superfoods Recipes, Golden Buzzer Meaning, Acoustic Pedal, Happy Nurses Day 2020, Ram Down Meaning In Tamil, Power Line Frequency Tolerance, Orange Crush 35rt Review, How To Pair F9 Earbuds To Each Other, Collude/intrude Lyrics, The Dust Brothers Net Worth, Wale Best Album, Terry Paris, International Kitten Day 2019,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *