rice sushi mississauga

Probably will not return. Sunny Hand Roll (Cucumber & Avocado & Yam), R9. Would clearly recommend if you are in the Meadowvale area.More. Spicy salmon, cucumber, avocado, crab meat, fish egg topped w/ salmon and spicy sauce. Cucumber, avocado, crab meat topped w/ assorted fishes. The veggies were fresh and properly cooked. Anaku: BBQ eel, cucumber, delicate flavours but very fresh. They are helpful friendly kind people making an honest living. Tuna, salmon, cream cheese, crab meat, avocado, spicy sauce. I loved this. Small & local - they get my support. It was worth the wait and so much better than the big box AYCE sushi we’ve seen grow in popularity. On the dynamite roll, the shrimp tempura seemed like it was leftovers from yesterday. I would come here again for sure. Dynamite (8), California (12), Spicy Salmon (6), Spicy Tuna (6), Yam (6), Spicy Veggie Tempura (6), Avocado (6), Cucumber (6), Salmon (6). Also attentive staff with friendly smile makes food taste that much better. AP5. Probably will not return.More. A family member had previously dined here and had given positive reviews, so we figured to give it a chance. I had opened my entree, the food was cold! Amazing costumer service; operated by the owners. Spider (8), Red dragon (8), Green Dragon (8), California (12), Spicy Salmon (12), Spicy Tuna (6), Shrimp tempura (6), Cucumber (6), Avocado (6). fresh and not drowning in sauce. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In addition, the tipping % in their machine begins at 20%. Batter was thicker than the flesh. Unagi Donburi. We took out a medium maki party tray, at a modest 35$, and once again found excellence and abundance, I’ve walked by Sushi Park so many times, now I wish I hadn’t. Apart from a small counter, no way to seat inside, but the takeout is fabulous. Pricing is very adequate. There was only scant traces of other fillings (no avocado at all). Tiny interior so mostly a take out spot, I waited outside for 15 minutes while they prepared everything. Chicken Karaage (Japanese fried chicken), Torched tuna with sweet vineger soy sauce, Torched salmon with sweet vineger soy sauce, crab, avocado, cucumber, fish egg, spicy mayo, california roll with cream cheese, topped with crunch, spicy mayo, VR5. Salad, AC roll (6), Tofu Teriyaki, Veggie Tempura (4). Tiny interior so mostly a take out spot, I waited outside for 15 minutes while they prepared everything. Gyoza - crisp and not overly greasy I could taste the ginger and sweetness of the pork and Mirin. And yes: we approve what the others wrote. Anaku: BBQ eel, cucumber, delicate flavours but very fresh. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I don’t usually leave negative reviews other than to warn others from going through the same experience.. so here goes. Salad, Teriyaki (Chicken/ Salmon/ Beef/ Bulgogi/ Spicy Bulgogi), Tempura (4), Rice. Asparagus, cucumber, avocado topped w/ deep fried yam. California Roll 6 pcs, Dynamite Roll 8 pcs. At one point there were 3 Uber seats drivers waiting to pick up food and another 3 customers waiting. We did a pick up - why 20% tip? This tiny place remains our favourite. California Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, Spicy Salmon Roll, California Roll, Yam Roll, Spicy Salmon Roll, Cucumber Roll, Yam Roll, Spicy Crunch Avocado Roll, spicy salmon roll, Dynamite roll 5pcs, tempura 4 pcs, california 6 pcs, dynamite 5 pcs, tempura 4 pcs, spicy salmon 6 pcs, spicy tuna 6 pcs, tempura 4 pcs, yam 6 pcs, spicy crunch avocado 6 pcs, veggie tempura 4 pcs, Salmon sushi 6 pcs, Green dragon roll 8 pcs, salmon sushi 6 pcs, salmon sashimi 4pcs, Red dragon roll 8 pcs. Salad, Dynamite (5), Tempura (shrimp 3, veggie 4), Rice. But still decent value, and tasty. I have been a dine-in and take- out customer there for a few years. On the expensive side. Soft bean curd, beef in spicy egg broth soup, rice. Chicken Teriyaki: comes with rice and the standard Japanese garden salad with Asian dressing, it was made...fresh and not drowning in sauce. 16 pcs Sushi, 20 pcs Roll (Dynamite (8), Spicy Tuna(6), Spicy Salmon (6)). Excellent Sushi. Soft bean curd, seafood & vegetables in spicy egg broth soup, rice. breaded pork with Japanese donkatsu sauce, rice, salad, sushi(6), Sashimi (9), rice, tempura(4), salad, california roll(6), teriayki, tempura(4). - by Tim. Tempura (3 pcs of shrimps and 4 pcs vegetables), AP22. We have tried several of the specialty rolls and creativity and value abound. I really enjoy that they have daily specials. Assorted raw fish and veggie on rice with sour spicy sauce. All Day Special Roll Set. You can see how disappointing it was in my photos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 24 pcs Sushi, 34 pcs Roll ( Dynamite (8), Volcano (8), California (6), SpicySalmon (6), Yam(6)). This place is tiny so it's not really made for cosy sitting, but mostly for take-outs. Enjoyed 6 different sushi’s here and all were very good. The portion of veggies to meat was 90:10. 2310 Battleford Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 3K6 Canada. R9. The restaurant itself is unassuming but wait 'till you taste the food! We are all sushi lovers and usually try to spot the good locations based on TripAdvisor data. Shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, crab meat topped w/ salmon. Your order will be confirmed in REAL-TIME. Food was very fresh and tasty! Shrimp tempura, cream cheese, avocado topped w/ smoked salmon. waiting time for meal acceptable. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get quick answers from Sushi Park staff and past visitors. fresh and friendly. Dynamite (8), California (6), Spicy Salmon (6), Spicy crab salad(6). Spicy Dynamite Roll: Really well prepares, nice lightly fried shrimp tempura, mango, mayo, cucumber, hot sauce. We will not be returning! Above all the taste never disappoints.

Full Body Dumbbell Workout, Alabama Energy, Ghost Barque Gunblade, Assetto Corsa Australian Mods, Joyo Ac Tone Vs American Sound,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *