tomo lexington

Ask for it with fried tempura batter crunchies on top! more. Convent location & parking. We sat and waited for over 45 minutes after finishing those 2 rolls with empty glasses, no other food, and our waiter never came back. Verify your listing, We love this place. It's all about the sushi chef at any sushi place, and TOMO has the best in Lexington. Definitely one of my favorite! The people who run it are so nice and friendly. Always hot and full of flavor. Tomo Restaurant's dress code is casual — diners are welcome to dress up (or down) to their comfort level. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? The quality and atmosphere is top-notch! Make sure your information is up to date. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. 848 E High St, Lexington 848 E High St, Lexington, KY 40502 The people who run it are so nice and friendly. Our waiter was great, at first. I was pleasantly surprised! Food is fantastic. Definitely one of my favorite. Always fresh seafood. For fresh maki, Lexington's Tomo Restaurant has got you covered. We love this place. Hands down bar nun best sushi in Lexington. They never rush you out or pressure you to make quick decisions. and the specialty rolls are so affordable and tasty more, Came here for dinner with friends. Hours: Tomo Chevy Chase Menu - View the Menu for Tomo Lexington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Tomo menu and prices. Probably my last visit to Tomo. Order Online Excellent specialty rolls. We love this place. The people who run it are so nice and friendly. The interior design of Tomo is a unique, state-of-the-art decor with wood grain incorporated throughout the entire restaurant. The wait staff is very friendly and nice. I also ordered two rolls that were less than great, as they had very little flavor. (859) 269-9291. The place was pretty empty for a Saturday night. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. They never rush you out or pressure you to make quick decisions. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Always fresh seafood. Includes Tomo Restaurant Reviews, maps & directions to Tomo Restaurant in Lexington and more from Yahoo US Local ", "The best sushi in Lexington try the derby roll, happy roll or fire scallop roll", "Nice cozy place to gather with a few friends. Tomo $$ • Japanese, Sushi Bar, Soup It is not my favorite sushi restaurant in... Great sushi restaurant in Lexington! We also really enjoy the Ramen bowls. Just recently (July 2007), the restaurant was remolded making seating more accustomed to guest needs, including new flooring and a larger seating area. Extensive menu. Drinks were great, apps were fantastic (get the calamari you won't regret it). They had a pretty large selection to choose from. and the specialty rolls are so affordable and tasty. So recently I gave it another shot, this time I was excited to try the edamame but yet again was disappointed. Find Tomo Restaurant in Lexington with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Tomo is located in the Chevy Chase district in Lexington, Kentucky. Service was slow. Put in for 2 apps, some drinks, and several rolls for the table. I like Tomo for an quick sushi dinner. (859) 269-9291 Website We waited a while for our orders to come... more, I like Tomo for an quick sushi dinner. It's definitely enough food for dinner. Excellent specialty rolls. It was served slimy, hardly salted, and slightly cold. The service was wonderful, the environment was clean and comfortable, and most importantly the food was amazing.Try the takoyaki! ", Created by Melissa Hudson60 items • 1 follower. Service was slow. Came in on a Friday before the dinner rush. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Tomo is located in the Chevy Chase district in Lexington, Kentucky. I had visited this restaurant in may and thought that my salmon roll was underwhelming. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, The 15 Best Places for Healthy Food in Lexington, The 15 Best Places That Are Good for Groups in Lexington. Food is fantastic. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. They had a pretty large selection to choose from. Food is fantastic. FRESH fish, that he butchers himself and keeps at the proper temps so you never have soggy fish. I didn't think much about reviewing Tomo based off of one experience. Honestly, the best sushi place in town. It's a little more expensive that what you get at other sushi places but totally worth it once you realize... Monday night sushi specials are great. Specializing in sushi. the $1 nigiri is a steal. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Tomo at 848 E High St in Lexington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Shown are chief profiles, directions and menu. We tried on several occasions to get another server to... Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Take Out, Sushi, Hibachi Express - 565 S Limestone, Lexington, Ginger Wasabi Sushi + Grill - 103 W Maxwell St, Lexington, Drybar Lexington at Chevy Chase Plaza - 836 Euclid Ave #101, Charlie Brown's Restaurant - 816 Euclid Ave. Came here for dinner with friends. Tomo Menu Tomo Restaurant knows how to make gluten-free and low-fat fare taste great, so stop by for a healthy (and flavorful) bite. the $1 nigiri is a steal. The place was pretty empty for a Saturday night. Bring the whole family to this restaurant, where kiddos are welcomed with open arms. Good food and drinks and also a patio area to enjoy in the warmer weather. Suggest an Edit Update menu. The wait staff is very friendly and nice. It's a little more expensive that what you get at other sushi places but totally worth it once you realize your sushi rolls have more fish than rice. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "I got very reasonably priced udon, and wasn't sure it was going to be filling enough. Check out the menu for Tomo.The menu includes and dinner menu. It's a little more expensive that what you get at other sushi places but totally worth it once you realize... more, Monday night sushi specials are great. It is not my favorite sushi restaurant in... more, Great sushi restaurant in Lexington! Extensive menu. We have been there on Tuesday nights, Friday nights and even this Wednesday for lunch and the quality is the same. Tomo, Lexington Picture: Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 8,173 candid photos and videos. However 2 of our several rolls for the table came out, and then nothing. Convent location & parking. ", 2547 Richmond Rd (New Circle Rd, Exit 15), "Try the spicy crab roll.

Grant Show Net Worth, Teachers Day Speech In Marathi 2020, The Incredible Hulk 2008 Video Game System Requirements, Arbitrary Power, Mayra Isungi Campos Costa Dos Santos, Web Of Science Uw, Jordan Cameron And Elin Nordegren,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *