vocho galway menu

Will define return it was a taste sensation and so cheap ! I had a mid-afternoon burrito as my lunch one Saturday in Galway. Would recommend to anyone who loves good food! We will definately be back for more! Very friendly staff, great taste. The tortillas are flavourless, they are practically all rice and skimp on any meat, the sauce is not...only incredibly spicy relative to its labelling but also uninteresting and just tastes like over intense black pepper. Reviews and menu of Vocho, order Mexican, Healthy Choices online. I really hope it goes far for them! Tonight was the final time I’ll order from here as myself and my girlfriend ordered 2 burritos to have them both delivered missing ingredients, cold, dry and bland. The restaurant itself is pretty cool and they played good music, I really enjoyed my...time there.More, Vochoo is a great diner has great food and lovely staff give the worker christian tips wil definetly be back, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tonight was the final time I’ll order from here as myself and my girlfriend ordered 2 burritos to have them both delivered missing ingredients, cold, dry and bland. Burritos, Mexican, Tacos takeaway restaurant in Galway. The restaurant itself is pretty cool and they played good music, I really enjoyed my... More. Vocho, Galway, Ireland. So, make sure they got what you want. Fourth time now I’ve tried... still disappointed. I was finally called up again 45 minutes and my food was left on the counter. The restaurant itself is constructed from shipping containers, so all the freshly made quesadillas, nachos, bowls, burritos and chili deliciousness are served up in an extremely quirky and unique setting. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Menu, reviews and latest ratings of Vocho restaurant in Galway Galway - order Mexican, Healthy Choices online for fast home delivery. Whilst the staff are always lovely, the quality of their burritos does not merit the premium prices they charge. Best Mexican in Galway. This place has the best burritos and is so aesthetically pleasing with great music. Get quick answers from Vocho staff and past visitors. I understand that we have a zero-tolerance policy on fake reviews. Staff are friendly, polite and happy to take the time to guide you through the options. GALWAY'S BEST BURRITOS, QUESIDILLAS & TACOS ORDER ONLINE QUALITY INGREDIENTS The home of Mexican inspired street food and Galway’s best burrito. I ordered a quesadilla and went up to check on it after 15 mins as my friend had finished eating. They told me to sit down and that they'd make another one. A firm of solicitors? The young guys that works there were great helping to explain what it all was. It is not at all clear what the place is from the outside, a cafe? For vegetarians, the option with sweet potatoes and all the beans is to die for. Does this restaurant offer table service? Vocho, Galway: See 55 unbiased reviews of Vocho, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #135 of 451 restaurants in Galway. The Mexican spicy rice was spicy for real and I loved it!! Hotels near Connemara National Park & Visitor Centre, Indian Restaurants for Families in Galway, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Galway. Unclaimed. I will be back. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So, make sure they got what you want. Does this restaurant offer table service? One of the Guys was really helpful and nice, advising us of the food, and as we don't know much about mexican, we got to taste some sauces in order to choose better....The other guy was more grumpy... And made a mistake, they have take away and he sent one of our quesadillas to take away, the guy o helped choose our food, came to our table and asked if we wanted a veggie one, to make up the mistake of the other one, but we decided to wait for the right one. Own or manage this property? For vegetarians, the option with sweet potatoes and all the beans is to die for. Tuco’s Wins Best Mexican at Food Awards Ireland . Such a shame because I really liked the place until now. I was finally called up again 45 minutes and my food was left on the counter. The other guy was more grumpy... And made a mistake, they have take away and he sent one of our quesadillas to take away, the guy o helped choose our food, came to our table and asked if we wanted a veggie one, to make up the mistake of the other one, but we decided to wait for the right one. Good food! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? They told me to sit down and that they'd make another one. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Having recently relaunched a brand new menu, McBride's is worth a visit to scope out what's good. They helped us choose what to eat and even gave me little pots as I don’t like it to spicy but my partner does . I’d of payed more. The staff walked away before I reached the counter without apologising or even addressing me about the long wait and the mistakes in ordering. Click here to learn more or control your settings. They handed me a quesadilla which turned out not...to be mine. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I ordered a quesadilla and went up to check on it after 15 mins as my friend had finished eating. I returned it and they said that mine had been taken for takeaway delivery. They beckoned me up again after another 15 minutes to ask what I wanted in the quesadilla again. This place has the best burritos and is so aesthetically pleasing with great music. The staff is so welcoming and friendly. The staff walked away before I reached the counter without apologising or even addressing me about the long wait and the mistakes in ordering. The poor customer service really ruined the experience for me. The Mexican spicy rice was spicy for real and I loved it!! The staff were super helpful and friendly and a credit to the company they were called orlaith and...Chris ! Whilst the staff are always lovely, the quality of their burritos does not merit the premium prices they charge.More, We headed to Galway and we spotted this place, that looks awesome. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. I returned it and they said that mine had been taken for takeaway delivery. I understand that we have a zero-tolerance policy on fake reviews. I’d of payed more. Chris ! Better than Boojum 100%! Vocho, Galway: Se 54 objektive anmeldelser af Vocho, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. The girl who served me was Scarlet and the nachos were beautiful as delicious. Click here to learn more or control your settings. See all restaurants in Galway. Hotels near Connemara National Park & Visitor Centre, Hotels near St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church, Indian Restaurants for Families in Galway, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Galway. 4.7K likes. This place has the best burritos and is so aesthetically pleasing with great music. Fourth time now I’ve tried a burrito from Vocho as I really wanted to give them a chance but I’ve been totally disappointed from here each time. Tastier burrito I have tried so far! Restaurant and takeaway serves Mexican, Healthy Choices for delivery. Would recommend to anyone who loves good food! The 2 girls behind the counter were lovely, I could see them changing their gloves between the orders and I immediately felt relived....The Mexican spicy rice was spicy for real and I loved it!!More. They beckoned me up again after another 15 minutes to ask what I wanted in the quesadilla again. I know that Vocho seem to have a good reputation however, and perhaps I’ve just been unlucky all four times.

Yo Sushi Menu, 2 Minutes Of Fame Meaning, Do High Impedance Headphones Sound Better, Old Tom Golf Clubs, Oscilloscope For Sale Craigslist, Is Alex Walkinshaw Leaving Holby City,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *